The United States Industrial and Narrow Fabrics Institute (USINFI) is a coalition of United States advanced and narrow fabric manufacturers and users. This Division of ATA spreads awareness and creates networking throughout the year to promote the advancement of the industry. This is done through events and programming such as hosting the Outlook Conference. It monitors and advocates for member positions in both legislative and regulatory issues in international trade, and hosts an annual advocacy day event in Washington, D.C. to advocate for issues pertinent to the industry and member companies.
Join USNIFI today for exclusive benefits not found elsewhere in the industry.
- Expand your market by lobbying and educating federal and state officials
- Receive the latest information on trade agreements, legislation, and import/export data impacting USINFI members and the specialty and advanced fabrics industry
- Learn more about your market with in-depth research and surveying
- Access industry resources, educational materials and a member directory
- Understand your market more with in-depth research
- Complimentary magazine subscriptions Specialty Fabrics Review magazine
- Be an editorial source for ATA’s publications; share your knowledge and products
- Download “Proud Member of The United States Industrial and Narrow Fabrics Institute” Logo (members only)
- Member pricing on advertising in all ATA publications and free product listing in Specialty Fabrics Review Buyer’s Guide*
- Member pricing for exhibiting at and attending the industry’s premier events, including the annual Outlook Conference and ATA Expo
- Collaborate with other ATA divisions and external partners including NCTO, ITAC, and AFMA to work on areas that impact your industry like the Berry Amendment, the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership trade agreements
- Market research opportunities and access to industry materials to help you make informed decisions for your business
- Opportunities to collaborate with other ATA divisions and external partners
- Member exclusive webinars
Visit Member Benefits to see how ATA membership provides a strong return on investment, including a marketplace of services to increase your savings.
*Some restrictions apply; call for details.
The mission of USINFI shall be to establish a coalition of United States specialty and advanced fabric manufacturers and users dedicated to serving the interests of its members in both the domestic and international marketplaces.
Membership and Eligibility
To be eligible for membership in USINFI, a company must be a member of the Advanced Textiles Association (ATA) and pay the Institute assessment (dues) and comply with at least two of the following:
- Be incorporated in the United States
- Have a business headquarters in the United States
- Have investment centered in manufacturing plants located within the United States
- Service or supply the United States industrial fabrics industry with products made in the United States as a fiber producer, yarn producer, weaver, coater, laminator, dyer, finisher, thread, tape, webbing, equipment or chemical manufacturer, or fabricate end products from industrial fabrics.